Hajj Package 2A
5 Star Hilton Makkah Hotel
4 Star Elaf Taiba in Madina
Upgraded Mena Camp next to Jamarat
$7290.00 per person in Quad
$7590.00 per person in Triple
$7990.00 per person in Double
Package 2A Includes...
|Round trip airfare NY/Saudi Arabia/NY.|
|Accommodation in Makkah at Hilton Hotel (5 Stars) or similar adjacent to the Haram. Breakfast and dinner open buffet served at the hotel (25ZQ-1ZH).|
|Travel by bus or air from Jeddah to Madina.|
|Accommodation in Madinah Elaf Taiba Hotel (4 Stars) or similar about 50 meters away from the Haram. Breakfast and dinner open buffet (1-5 ZH).|
|Accommodation at Mena in upgraded air-conditioned tents close to Jamarat. Food and beverages will be served.|
|Accommodation at Arafat in specially upgraded tents. Food and beverages will be served.|
|All transportation will be in private air-conditioned buses.|
|Muslim Scholars will accompany the group.|
|Visit to historic sites at Madinah.|
|Tentative departure from the US October 23, 2011 via Lufthansa airline.|
|Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia November 9, 2011 via Lufthansa airline.|
|Travel dates may vary by one day according to selected flights.|
Accommodation in Azzizia in a Hotel Style building "with private attached bathroom in every room" 6-7ZH in preparation for Hajj. Rooming depends on room sizes 4 persons per room. Double or triple occupancy in Azzizia can be arranged, it is limited to availability on first come first serve. The building is very close to Jamart, you have full access to your rooms and personal luggage during the Manasek. Open buffet Breakfast and dinner will be served.
Package 2A Does Not Include...
- Hajj checks paid to the Unified Agent Office and Visa processing $ 285 (expected cost)
- Prices are based on travel from JFK gateway. Other gateways are available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged.
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $120)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia.
Hajj clients please note:
- Space is limited, we have the tendency to sell our packages early and so we strongly recommend that you make your reservations as soon as possible to avoid having to take an alternate package.
- Prices are based on airline fuel charge of April 2011. Clients are responsible for any major fuel surcharge